Wednesday, January 04, 2006

We Are Marquette

What an ass kicking Marquette put on UCONN on Tuesday night in Brew Town. Steve Novak with 41 points throwing down a double double in his senior year in the first game in the Big East. If Big East fans don't know about Marquette they certainly do now. Steve Novak is having a great year and a great career for the Golden Eagles. I had to watch Novak play at Wisconsin Lutheran as his Brown Deer Falcons played Ripon in a Sectional game a few years back myself, Luke, and Kramer were not that impressed. We were wrong. You heard it here first WE WE'RE WRONG! The kid has a sweet 3 can work it from the basket to behind the arc. Nice job Marquette.

Mike Sherman is gone and I think a lot of fans are saying "oh well" Here is Jason's picks as who I would like to see the as the new coach.
  1. Brad Childress - Get him here quick
  2. John Gruden - Chucky would bring some spark
  3. Jim Bates - Look what he did with a bad defense in one year
  4. Mooch - Let the Yooper come work again in Green Bay
  5. Dick Vermeil - I wanna see him cry one more time
  6. Jim Haslett - Hey why not maybe Aaron Brooks will come back with him
  7. Mike Ditka - Not gonna happen but maybe some more pictures of him in a wig would be good.
  8. Barry Alvarez - Hey maybe it would be good for the Packers

There is my picks of who I would like, here is the list of who I don't want.

  1. Mike Sherman
  2. Ray Rhodes
  3. Lindy Infante
  4. Forrest Greg
  5. Bart Starr

So that's all I have for now. AM 1600 WRPN has got some huge games coming up this week and next week. Waupun, Omro, and more.

Until next time....Rock on!

Biggie

No comments: