Thursday, December 22, 2005

Badgers, Packers, Tigers & Hornets

Warmest holiday greetings to everyone as we near the big holiday part of the calendar. Couple of things to talk about.

What's up with Badger players getting arrested? Marcus Randle El sends a guy to the hospital after a fight over theft of money, now Booker Stanley gets arrested for battery and choking a woman at his apartment. I know they are kids but grow up boys the playground left you many years ago. I don't know bout you guys but Mama taught me to treat people with respect and be nice to them. Maybe these boys could get some lessons from my Mom.

The Packers are a joke! Al Harris a back up pro bowler and Ryan Longwell is making comments that Harris deserves to be a starter. Ryan are you smoking something have you watched the same season I have. Al Harris is the only man I have ever seen play that position who when he gets beat claps for himself. What are you clapping at Al? The opponent for a nice play or are you busting your own chops for blowing coverage? Maybe more time learning how not to get beat instead of some new clap cadence would be something to work on in the off-season.

Ripon vs. Markesan Thursday night in Ripon is gonna be another "hell of a game" Ripon coming in at 2-0 in the ECFC Markesan at 1-1. Markesan is coming off a win over Green Lake and Ripon that huge win over Berlin. Look for the big two in Markesan to make an impact. Aaron Baggett and Mike Reik. Reik was a man among boys in the ECFC last year and I know he is coming off an injury but the kid is talented. Baggett we have seen this kid a lot over the past few years. I am sure he will have a good game. Ripon's Scott Gillespie I believe may be back in the zone after dropping a double dozen on Berlin. Scott struggled the games before but came to light it up in Berlin. Watch Joe Lambert aka CLUTCH in this one he may play the big role if the Tigers are looking for victory.

That's all I got for this time. My grandma is in the hospital so I am not so sure when the next one is coming but it will be soon. GET WELL GRAMS! Until next time...Rock on!

Biggie

No comments: