Thursday, September 07, 2006

Mauston & Medford

Greetings blogamaniacs. Hope it's going well. Haven't had a chance to write a little about the Ripon Sheboygan Falls game so here we go. Jacob Juedes is a STUD. The kid gets it done. SF seems to be running a little variation of the Ripon offense with a few tweaks in it. Therefore their defense knows the schemes and was able to read the Ripon offense very well. I wonder if David Soda will make an appearance in the Offense this week against Mauston or will we still see him only play defense until the regular season.

So we have a longer road trip to Mauston on Friday for a non-conference matchup and then Medford makes a longer haul from there to here. I am not quite sure yet were on stand on 4 non conference games then 6 conference games. Next year you get NO non conference games. Week 1 you are in the season, no chance to work out the kinks. I liked 2 noncon games and then go, I think it helps your team.

Ripon College took it on the chin on Saturday last week, we will see if the Red Hawks can rebound to take on Lake Forest Saturday at Ingall's Field. I always loved the trips to LF so it kinda stinks that it's home. Previous road trips have included me almost getting into a fight with the toll both worker at the Illinois State line for me being a Packer fan and we can't forget the excellent meals at a place called Flatlanders, or the old piece of crap pressbox that wouldn't hold the mayor. luke, and biggie all at the same time. I love driving through Lake Forest because when you pass the cars it goes like this: Benz, Beamer, Hummer, Jag, Cadillac, Lincoln, Lexus, Acura, Audi, and Saab. To quote Green Day "I'm the son of rage and loveThe Jesus of Suburbia From the bible of "none of the above" On a steady diet of soda-pop and Ritalin No one ever died for my sins in hell As far as I can tellAt least the ones I got away with" I LOVE THE BURBS!

Other than that not much going on, had my Ripon Fantasy Football Draft and I think I did ok. I got the number one pick in the draft and of course I took LJ from the Chiefs. It should be a lot of fun kicking all these other teams asses. Just kidding!

That's all I got this week except for my music picks of the week. Here is what I am jonesin on this week.
  • Beyonce - Ring The Alarm
  • Rick Ross - Push It
  • Bowling For Soup - High School Never Ends

Until next time... Rock on! \m/

No comments: